To Family and Friends

I believe the Lord has been speaking to me for a while, about writing to all of you, about a subject that is close to my heart. I have had a letter ministry for some time now. I wrote my first letter when I was just 14 or 15 years old, sometime in the mid. 50's. I wrote a letter to a person I didn't know. This person was an actress, her name was Suzan Ball, she was just starting her career, she had made only about three movies at that time, I can't remember the names of them. she was married to an actor that became fairly well known at the time, on TV during the 60's & 70's, and in the movies, in his younger days. His name was Richard Long, he played in the TV series (The Big Valley), and later on he played the title role in (The Nanny and the Professor) his last series before his death. 


But back to my story, Suzan Ball, was in the news every day, she was in the hospital because she had cancer, and for some reason I felt compelled to write to her. I couldn't say I was a fan because I hadn't even heard of her until I heard the news of her illness, I don't even remember what I wrote to her , I do know I witnessed to her that was the object of my writing to her. I never heard back from her, but the letter never came back either. So I trusted that she received the letter, and I said what the Lord wanted me to say, and hopefully she responded to it, because she died not long after that. 

And that is my mission this time also, because you are my family, and close friends, and I love you, I hope that what I am about to write will be accepted, with the love in which it is written. I pray for all of you often, and in my prayers I pray for the salvation of those who have not confessed their sin and ask Jesus into their hearts, and since I don't know who has, and who hasn't, I'm praying for conviction on those who haven't, because nothing I do can save you, that decision only you can make, but I can tell you this, Jesus is the answer to all your problems, if you sincerely search for him. 

If you pay attention to whats happening in the news around the world, and especially if you read the word of God, you can see the times are changing just as Jesus, said it would, and not for the better. (Matt. 24:6-51), Jesus says, "You will soon hear about wars and threats of wars, but don't be afraid. These things will have to happen first, but that isn't the end. Nations and Kingdoms will go to war against each other. People will starve to death, (This is already happening now in many places around the world). And in some places there will be earthquakes. But this is only the beginning of troubles. (Heb. 10:37-38) Says,God is coming back soon! it won't be very long. The people God accepts will live because of their faith. But he isn't pleased with anyone who turns back. (Heb. 11:6), Says, But without faith, no one can please God. We must believe that God is real and he rewards everyone who pleases him. (Eph. 3:14-19), Says,I kneel in prayer to the Father. All beings in heaven and earth receive their life from him. God is wonderful and glorious. I pray that his Spirit will make you become strong followers and that Christ will live in your hearts because of your faith. Stand firm and be deeply rooted in his love. I want you to know all about Christ's love although it is too wonderful to be measured. Then your lives will be filled with all that God is. If you accept his love, and forgiveness as your savior, (Phil. 4:7-8), Says,Then, as you hold firmly to the message that gives life. then on the day when Christ returns, I can take pride in you. I can also know that my work and efforts were not useless. (Rom.4:7-8) Says,God blesses people whose sins are forgiven and whose evil deeds are forgotten. The Lord blesses people whose sins are erased from his book. After acceptance, (Rom.5:1) Says, By faith we have been made acceptable to God. And because of our Lord Jesus Christ, we live at pease with God. (Rom.3:22-26) Says,God treats everyone alike. He accepts people only because they have faith in Jesus Christ. God treats us much better than we deserve, and because of Christ Jesus, he freely accepts us and sets us free from our sins. Christ offered his life's blood, so that by faith in him we could come to God. (1Tim. 4:1-2) Says, God's Spirit clearly says that in the last days many people will turn from their faith. They will be fooled by evil spirits and by teachings that come from demons. They will also be fooled by the false claims of liars whose conciences have lost all feeling. (As Christians), you will be arrested, punished and even killed. Because of me,(Jesus Christ) you will be hated by people of all nations. (Some places like Somalia and Sudan this is happening right now to people just because they converted to Christianity). 

Many will give up and will betray and hate each other. Many false prophets will come and fool a lot of people. Evil will spread and cause many people to stop loving others. But if you keep on being faithful right to the end , you will be saved. When the good news has been preached over the world and told to all nations, the end will come. And the times that Jesus spoke of in (Matt. 24:6-51) has been happening for some time now, with the media and the internet the world has just about been covered!. so that means Jesus' return is closer now than ever before, right at the door. (2 Cor. 6:2) God says, "When the time came, I listened to you, and when you needed help, I came to save you. That time has come. This is the day for you to be saved.

Scripture verses from (Extreme Faith Bible) Contemporary English Version

Comments

Carissa said…
I can tell you are speaking from your heart. May God bless your faithfulness in sharing His word and truth.
Anonymous said…
This is the most peaceful site I have ever been on and I think it is God given. I try to go every day and take a look at all the beautiful flowers. What a great job you did setting this up. May God bless and keep you in his care and may your ministry increase daily. Nina Weddle Tullis

Popular Posts